#TheList: Top 50 Free European Universities For International Students

Utilizing the Institute of International Education’s rundown of Leading Destinations for U.S. students abroad, we’ve discovered the most mainstream universities where U.S. students go to get a global education.

To amass our positioning, we discovered worldwide students socioeconomics for the main ten colleges in every nation utilizing a mix of institutional Facts and Figures pages alongside QS’s global students conveyance for colleges who don’t have those pages.

After that, we scored our sample based on three metrics: (1) The rank of an institution’s home country according to IIE’s list; (2) The rank of an institution’s raw number of international students; and (3) The rank of an institution’s population percentage of international students. Each one of these metrics accounted for 1⁄3 of every university’s composite score, which was then ranked so international universities with the highest numbers for all three metrics rose to the top. Not surprisingly, international universities where English is the language of instruction or where courses are offered in English were among those at the top, meaning that the most popular world universities among U.S. students are ones where they can speak their native language.

Others make arrangements for American nationals, for example, specific subsidizing openings or no educational cost charges. So whether you’re a global college endeavoring to decide how to draw in more U.S. understudies, an American college inquisitive about where your students go when they travel to another country, or an American student hoping to take your education to the global level, check out the list below.

1. London School of Economics and Political Science

The 50 Most Popular International Universities For U.S. Students

Situated in the core of England’s capital, the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) is a main college for world pioneers. Facilitating around 6,583 global students who include 70 percent of the aggregate student body, LSE is known for showing a portion of the world’s biggest business administrators and political greats (e.g., David Rockefeller and the Kennedy’s), and for positioning reliably inside the world’s main 100 colleges, particularly out in the open issues, universal history, and human geology. Among its sizable global student populace, 72 percent are postgraduates, while the rest of the 28 percent are students, making LSE’s undergrad to-postgraduate proportion 3:7 for universal alumni understudies.

With the essential dialect of guidance being English, U.S. understudies are welcome and all around spoken to at LSE. 570 alumni and 218 students are completely selected for an aggregate of 788 Americans on campus in 2016 alone.