Erasmus Mundus Public Health Master Scholarships for 2021/22 are obtainable for foreign students to enrol in a two-year full-time master program in Public Health.
The Europubhealth+ program is an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree program that has been acknowledged as a Master of excellence by the European Commission since 2006. In 2016, the Executive Agency for Education, Audiovisual and Culture (EACEA) has restarted its financial backing to the program for five more years.
Candidates are required to be adept in the languages suitable for the mobility combinations selected: English; English+French; English+Spanish; Spanish+English+French (compulsory copies of language adeptness tests meeting the minimum admission criteria have be submitted when applying online). Scholarship award can be taken at renowned European universities (Spain, France, United Kingdom, Poland and the Netherlands to pursue the two-year full-time master program in the area of Public Health.
Worth of Erasmus Mundus Public Health Master Scholarships
- EMJMD scholarship awards provide travel costs, participation expenses and living expenses for the entire length of the Master program (max. 47,000€ for the two-year program).
- The total amount of the award can vary based on the nationality and the place of residence of the scholarship award beneficiary.
- Therefore, an evidence of the present place of residence at the moment of application is compulsory to submit at application stage when applying for a scholarship award.
Eligibility for Erasmus Mundus Public Health Master Scholarships
To be qualified for the Erasmus Mundus Public Health Master Scholarships, candidates have to meet both The Europubhealth+ admission conditions and be chosen by the Europubhealth+ Selection Committee to join the program.
The Erasmus Mundus eligibility conditions that are specific to the scholarship award are:
- Candidates who have prior to now received an Erasmus Mundus scholarship at Master/Doctoral level are not qualified for an additional scholarship award within the Europubhealth+ program.
- Candidates gaining from an Erasmus Mundus scholarship award cannot benefit from another EU award while pursuing their Europubhealth+ program.
- Candidates can put in to a maximum of three various Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees.
- Scholarship beneficiaries spending part of the Europubhealth+ program in their nation of residence are not allowed to benefit from the monthly subsistence stipend for this period.
- Candidates are required to be devoted to studying full time during the two years of the Europubhealth+ Master program.
- European and international candidates can apply for these scholarship awards.
How to Apply for Erasmus Mundus Public Health Master Scholarships
To put in for Erasmus Mundus Public Health Master Scholarships, you have to complete an online application form in English language and submit attachments. Your application form has to be completed, signed and submitted prior to the closing date with:
- A copy of your passport or ID card
- Curriculum Vitae (European model)
- Motivation essay (in English)
- Certified true copies of diplomas (a bachelor’s degree being the minimum criteria) with the Diploma Supplement if available and the formal English translation
- Formal transcripts and mark sheets in English (or formal English translations from the applicant’s local language) from all higher education institutions attended
- Proof of language adeptness, in line with the selected pathway
- Two letters of recommendation
- Evidence of residence (for scholarship award candidates only)
Selection outcomes are publicised within 7 weeks after the application closing date. Selected candidates are notified individually by email; the list of non-selected candidates (anonymized – refering to candidates ID only) is put out on the Home page of the Application platform :https://emundus.izp.cm-uj.krakow.pl/.
- For all applicants putting in for the Erasmus Mundus Public Health Master Scholarships: 13. January 2021 (23:00pm CET)
- For Non-European self-funded applicants putting in for the University of Liege for the 1st academic session: 3. March 2021 (23:00pm CET)
- For all applicant applying as self-funded candidates: 11. May 2021 (23:00pm CET)
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here