The Harvard University MBA Scholarship program is devoted to candidates who exhibit exceptional academic accomplishments and who wish to pursue their education at Harvard MBA for the autumn semester.
Harvard is the oldest institution of advanced learning in the United States, and one of the world’s most renowned universities that provide advanced academic education, degrees and certificates. The university offers its scholars ground-breaking research prospects, first-class faculty, and devotion to a diverse environment to assist them progress their career and their intellectual pursuit.
The Boustany Foundation was established in 2006 by Nabil Boustany and his son Fadi, the Boustany Foundation has presence in Switzerland and Monaco, and it is one of the world’s best establishments that provide opportunities to exceptional students from all around the world, who are very ambitious and inspired to continue their studies overseas, like Harvard University MBA scholarship program. The two entities have a related vision although each is run by its own Board of Directors signifying a diverse range of nationalities and experiences.
Before the Foundation itself, the first Boustany Scholarship award was granted in 1997 to an MBA candidate at the University of Cambridge. The Foundation has since granted a lot of scholarship awards in different fields with plans to establish more opportunities in the coming years for brilliant students.
At the moment, the Boustany Foundation is keenly involved in advancing and managing scholarship and aid programs – all of which have determined plans for additional development, international reach and scope. New scholarship awards for talented and gifted individuals are continuously being created. Every year, more projects that provide opportunities for underprivileged children are planned and brought to fruition.
The Boustany Foundation sees the significance of assisting people grow and leave a positive influence on the world. They believe that offering highly skilled individuals with the chance to maximise their talent can have intense and wide-ranging outcomes that resonate far beyond their own specific field.
So as to accomplish the above, the Foundation awards various scholarship awards across a broad range of academic fields with plans to expand the scholarship program continuously in the coming years.
Scholarship awards are granted to exceptionally talented candidates and those who show great promise. Concentrating single-mindedly on the advancement of mankind, the Boustany Foundation grants scholarship awards to exceptionally gifted person, creates life-changing chances for underprivileged children and inspires tolerance between various cultures.
Successful candidates are required to have a two-month unpaid internship with the Boustany.
Harvard University MBA Scholarship Information:
- Host institution: Harvard University, USA.
- Application deadline: 31st May 2021.
- Degree level: Masters.
- Scholarship value: Fully-funded scholarship.
- Number of scholarship awards: Only one candidate will obtain this scholarship award.
Harvard University MBA Scholarship Value
The Harvard University MBA Scholarship award is a fully-funded scholarship award program that is granted one time after every two years to eligible candidates for a two-year program at Harvard Business School.
The beneficiary will get:
- US$102,200 (US$51,100 yearly) paid as tuition fees for chosen students.
- Housing, and travel costs, is granted for the beneficiaries who are related to the internship.
Eligibility for Harvard University MBA Scholarship
- Candidate for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship award have to provide evidence of English language adeptness, by submitting test results of TOEFL (Test of English as a foreign language), IELTS (The international English language testing system), or PTE (Pearson Test of English).
- This scholarship award is open to candidates from all over the world who display an exceptional educational or academic record.
- Candidates should have applied and gotten an acceptance letter (offer of admission letter) from the Harvard MBA program.
How to Apply for Harvard University MBA Scholarship
Interested candidates are required to send a copy of their curriculum vitae with a photo, the GMAT test scores, and the admission letter they got from the University through e-mail to [email protected].
If shortlisted, applicants may be requested to an interview with the Foundation.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here