The IFCN Fellowships is happy to award three Education Fellowship programsand three Research Fellowship programs for Young Clinical Neurophysiologists for 2021.
The International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology (IFCN) has associate groups in 62 nations. The IFCN’s mission is to advance best practice in clinical neurophysiology via education and research all through the world. And their dream is to advance healthcare globally by comprehending the nervous system and improving the diagnosis and treatment of its conditions through clinical neurophysiology.
Education Fellowships – IFCN Fellowships
The International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology (IFCN) is excited to publicise the obtainability of three education fellowship programs that will be granted to young clinical neurophysiologists looking to progress their training in clinical neurophysiology. Applicants have to get in touch with the education mentor themselves and get permission for the fellowship program. These fellowship programs will be split between candidates from economically underprivileged and developed nations.
Research Fellowships – IFCN Fellowships
The International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology (IFCN) is excited to publicise the obtainability of three education fellowship programs that will be granted to young clinical neurophysiologists looking to gain further training at a neurophysiological research laboratory with a national/global repute. Candidates are expected to participate in a research project. Applicants have to get in touch with the research mentor themselves and get permission for the fellowship program. These fellowship programs will be split between candidates from economically underprivileged and developed nations.
- Type – Postgraduate
- Establishment – International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology (IFCN)
- Country to study – Canada
- Course to study – Not specified
- Gender – Men and Women
- Application Deadline – March 31
Benefits of IFCN Fellowships
Successful applicants are awarded $25,000 USD.
Eligibility for IFCN Fellowships
The selected applicant will be required to fulfill the following requirements:
- Negotiate the exact dates of the fellowship with the host institution. The fellowship program must be commenced within one year of getting the award.
- It is required that the fellowship program will be concluded without disruption, but if exceptional circumstances arise, allowances will be considered.
- Up to one month prior to the commencement of the fellowship program, the successful candidate should ask for payment of one-half of the funds.
- After conclusion of one-half of the training (a minimum of 3 months), the successful candidate should ask for payment of the remaining one-half of the funds; at this point, a concise update of the progress of the fellowship program has to be provided. This update must be endorsed by the mentor.
- The successful candidate has to provide bank information for funds transfer.
- At the conclusion of the fellowship program, the successful applicant must submit a concise abstract of the research project that was concluded.
- The successful candidate agrees to help and enable promotion of the fellowship through different media outlets, including social media.
- The successful candidate consents to be gotten in touch with by the IFCN one year or more after conclusion of the fellowship program to see what they are doing and how the fellowship program enhanced their career.
How to Apply for IFCN Fellowships
- CV, comprising training to date and publications and any other backing documents seen as relevant
- Proof of a minimum of 6 months of subject training in clinical neurophysiology
- Copy of passport or other government issued ID clearly showing applicants date of birth (applicant should be 35 years of age or less at the application due date)
- Goal of the scholarship
- Short description of the educational/training goals
- Duration of fellowship (minimum 6 months)
- Letter of recommendation from the home institution
- Letter of acceptance from the host institution supervisor/mentor
- Description of how the fellowship will result in change in the applicant’s current practice/employment.
- Kindly note that the above documents must be in the order listed above on 1 PDF file.
Please send your application to the Secretariat of the IFCN via email at [email protected]
IFCN Secretariat – Clarissa L. Russell
11190 Sunrise Drive, Suite 300
Reston, VA 20191
- March 31
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here