Luiss Guido Carli University in Italy is granting full-tuition scholarships for Masters studies to eligible candidates in the 2021/22 school year.
Since 1984, Mario Gasbarri Foundation has established a strong link with the world of education all through the nation to foster the relationship between theory and application. Therefore, each year in Italy, Mario Gasbarri Foundation renews alliances with the best universities that join economic support programs for worthy and well-prepared young individuals.
The Scholarships for Masters Studies is reserved for students registering for the first year of a master’s degree program in an eligible field in the 2021/2022 academic year and, upon fulfilling the needed criteria, may be renewed for the second year of the program.
Luiss is an autonomous university that grew out of an earlier Roman institution, the Pro Deo, between 1974 and 1978. All through its four Departments of Economics and Finance, Business and Management, Political Science, and Law, Luiss provides a pioneering and sophisticated academic approach. Its objective is not simply to convey knowledge but to instil flexibility in young individuals, affording them a sense of mastery over their future.
In addition, Luiss has four Schools for graduate and professional studies: the Luiss Business School, the School of Law, the School of Government, and the School of European Political Economy.
What distinguishes Luiss is its privileged relationship with the business world.
More than 200 companies, multinationals, and private and public institutions partner with the University, providing its degree candidates and new graduates their first real opportunitiesto debut in the business world.
The Luiss Placement & Career Education Office provides students with multiple opportunities to meet people in the business world and learn with them. This orientation and educational service facilitate the placement of degree candidates and new graduates in the business world with internships and training at companies and at public and private institutions.
Worth of Scholarships for Masters Studies
The Scholarships for Masters Studies consist of a full or partial waiver of the University’s annual tuition fee for the entire standard duration of the degree program.
Eligibility for Scholarships for Masters Studies at Luiss Guido Carli University
- This competition is open to students who by 2 July 2021 will have passed all of the exams provided for in their undergraduate study plan, with the exception of the final degree exam in the case of students still in the process of graduating.
- If the candidate comes from a non-Italian university, the credits and grades will be compared with those obtainable in the Italian university system: for this intention, the application form has to be accompanied by a Transcript of Records stating the Grade Point Average (GPA) and a document describing the grading system of the student’s university/nation.
- All attachments have to be in English or Italian, failing which the candidate will be excluded from the contest.
How to Apply for Scholarships for Masters Studies
Applications have to be submitted, through the online form available at the University’s Financial Aid and Scholarships web pages.
The application form should be accompanied by the following documentation added by way of attachment:
- for candidates coming from another Italian school: self-certification/official certification of the examinations taken with accompanying grade. Candidates must also record on the form all the examinations that they have taken up to 1 July 2021 with the accompanying grades and credits in order to be able to display during the application procedure the weighted average based on which the score will be computed (NB: examinations with a mere pass-fail grade do not count towards computing the average);
- for candidates coming from another university overseas: Transcript of Records and document describing the Grading System adopted;
- CV drawn up in Italian or English;
- statement of purpose written in Italian or English.
Applications close July 5, 2021.
Not interested in Scholarships for Masters Studies at Luiss Guido Carli University? See other Europe Scholarships here