Applications are invited for the International MasterCard funding which will be provided to applicants who want to study for a degree program at Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden.
This scholarship program is a MasterCard program for Chalmers Alumni, staff, students, and friends. A part of the Chalmers MasterCard income is used to finance the Chalmers MasterCard Scholarship award.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award
- 280 000 SEK discount of the tuition fees during the Master’s degree program (4 semesters/2 years).
- Engineering Master’s programmes at Chalmers cost SEK 70 000/semester (SEK 280 000 total programme fee for 4 semesters). Therefore the school recommends that future Engineering Master’s candidates who are nationals of one of the above nations apply for this scholarship.
- Architecture Master’s programs at Chalmers cost SEK 95 000 per semester (SEK 380 000 total program fee for 4 semesters). Therefore the school recommends that future Architecture Master’s candidates who are nationals of one of the above nations apply for Avancez or IPOET instead, as they are monetarily more advantageous.
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligibility for International MasterCard Funding at Chalmers University of Technology
- Applicants must be International students
- Candidates are required to have concluded their bachelor’s degree program
- Applicants have to fulfill the minimum language requirements of the university.
How to Apply for International MasterCard Funding at Chalmers University of Technology
To apply for the scholarship award, candidates are required to secure admission to the postgraduate degree coursework program at the university. After getting enrolled, you are qualified to apply for the scholarship award.
The selection is on the basis of the candidates’ relative academic excellence, which mainly comprises weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including rank on global ranking lists) and precedence order of the application for Chalmers Master’s programs.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- January 15, 2021
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here