International Scholarships at Crandall University are provided to high achieving students who are willing to undergo a degree program at the institution.
Crandall University is devoted to assisting students attain a transformational education by offering financial aid in the form of scholarships, awards, and bursaries for a lot of their undergraduate students.
- Scholarships are mainly merit-based and acknowledge a candidate’s academic, leadership, and/or athletic accomplishments.
- Awards are one-time (non-renewable) amounts typically granted at the time of entrance. These recognize students with a specific background or experience that the University wants to acknowledge and demonstrate appreciation for.
- Bursaries are established to provide financial aid to full-time candidates who have a proven financial need.
Application Deadline: Varies per scholarship.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Known
Worth of International Scholarships at Crandall University
The following types of International Scholarships at Crandall University are available:
Academic Leadership & Service
Scholarship award amounts are decided by the candidate’s admission average. A candidate has to submit an application letter to the Admissions and Financial Awards Office emphasizing their Christian leadership and service participation. There is no restriction on the number of these scholarship awards granted in a given year.
|Entrance Average||Award Name||Annual Value|
These scholarship awards are provided to qualifying candidates for full-time study and may be awarded in addition to other scholarships, awards, and bursaries provided by the University. Scholarship award beneficiaries are required to maintain their local church and community participation while obtaining their scholarship.
Housing & Leadership
Successful candidates will be granted a scholarship award to assist with the expenses of living in Colburne House.
|Entrance Average||Annual Scholarship Value|
*These scholarship awards are renewable, at their sum, in the second, third, and fourth years of full-time program if the candidate maintains the minimum Grade Point Average (GPA).
The Jackson Entrance Scholarship Awards are valued at $1,000 for each qualifying candidate. These scholarship awards are non-renewable and are offered to those involved in full-time program at Crandall. They are awarded with rolling admission (no closing date), and can be combined with other scholarships, awards, and bursaries offered by the University.
To acknowledge exceptional foreign athletes who display devotion to the Christian faith, these scholarship awards assist with the expense of the international tuition up to $1,000 for candidates from the United States, and up to $3,000 for candidates outside of North America. These awards may be renewable.
Eligibility for International Scholarships at Crandall University
- Consult each scholarship details for information on eligibility.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Applicants must have attained a minimum of 70% or above, or 2.0 GPA or above to be accepted at Crandall University.
How to Apply for International Scholarships at Crandall University
Applicants for International Scholarships at Crandall University are required to apply online through the online application form of the university. Candidates that get acceptance from the university will successfully be in the running to be given consideration for the award.
Important Application Instructions
Vital instructions for candidates making use of the online Application for Financial Awards for the first time:
- When you arrive on the page that asks you to provide a user name and password please select New User Registration under the Login Button.
- On the New User Registration page please fill out the required information. You will be required to create your own User ID, and
- Once you submit the New User Registration please follow online instructions for the Application for Financial Awards.
Not interested in International Scholarships at Crandall University? See other scholarships here