Nottingham Trent University (NTU) in the United Kingdom is presently offering the International Undergraduate Scholarships for programs starting in September 2021.
The International Undergraduate Scholarships program is competitive and will be granted to candidates who most closely fulfil or exceed the requirements for the scholarship award. An awarding panel will make the scholarship award decision. The scholarship award will be a tuition fee discount. If you are granted a scholarship award, your fee will be adjusted prior to when you enrol.
Nottingham Trent University (NTU) is a state-owned higher academic institution in Nottingham, England. It was established as a new university in 1992 from Trent Polytechnic (later renamed Nottingham Polytechnic). Its foundations go back to 1843 with the creation of the Nottingham Government School of Design which is still in existence within the university today.
Their goal is to establish the University of the future via five main strategic themes: valuing ideas, creating opportunity, connecting globally, enriching society, and endowing people.
They provide prestigious, competitive scholarship awards to new foreign and European candidates. If you have an offer of admission to study with them in September 2021 or January 2022, you can submit an application. You’ll find information on this page, with application advice, closing dates, and terms and conditions.
Worth of International Undergraduate Scholarships
- International Scholarships £2,000
- International Merit Scholarships £3,000
- Undergraduate Bachelors Scholarship awards 50% of tuition fee in the first year, £2,000 for succeeding years
- Undergraduate Scholarship awards £2,000 for every year of study
- Undergraduate Scholarships Bangladesh 50% fee
- Undergraduate Scholarship Award Sri Lanka £4,000 each year of study
Eligibility for International Undergraduate Scholarships at Nottingham Trent University
All international candidates with admission offers to study a full-time undergraduate program in September 2021.
How to Apply for International Undergraduate Scholarships
To apply for a scholarship you need to:
- complete the application form
- Visit this link to apply
If you’re not successful for your selected scholarship award, they’ll by default consider your application for any other scholarship award you’re qualified for.
To put in for an undergraduate program you need to:
Apply online through UCAS.
- application closing dates are 15 January for EU candidates and 30 June for non-EU candidates.
- the institution code name is NOTRE
- the institution code is N91
Before you begin your application, please read the ensuing information:
- step-by-step advice on making a UCAS application
- advice on writing your personal statement
You may find also find a translated UCAS guide useful.
If you’re submitting an application to Nottingham Trent University only, and do not submit an application to any other UK institution in the same year, you can apply online with their applicant platform.
Before you apply please read the following information:
- step-by-step information on submitting an application on the candidate portal
- advice on writing your personal statement
Please take note – if your qualification is A level and you are awaiting result (pending) at the time you submit application, you should apply through UCAS.
- Please submit your supporting credentials immediately you have them.
- You do not have to wait until you have in your possession all of the credentials together at the same time.
Documents can comprise academic transcripts /certificates comprising your language test certificate, e.g. IELTS.
- If you have submitted an application through UCAS please send your supporting documents through email to them.
- If you’ve submitted an application directly to them please submit your documents on their online candidate portal making use of the ‘my documents’ screen.
Application Deadline: There are various application closing dates for the International Undergraduate Scholarships. They include:
Courses starting September 2021:
- Wednesday 13 January 2021 (16:00 GMT)
- Wednesday 17 February 2021 (16:00 GMT)
- Wednesday 24 March 2021 (16:00 GMT)
- Wednesday 12 May 2021 (16:00 GMT)
- Final closing date: Wednesday 30 June 2021 (16:00 GMT)
Courses starting January 2022:
- Wednesday 13 October 2021 (16:00 GMT)
- Final closing date: Wednesday 10 November 2021 (16:00 GMT)
Not interested in International Undergraduate Scholarships at Nottingham Trent University? See other scholarships here